Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Sign Up for the Christmas Spirit #Readathon #CSReadathon


Sorry to be SO late with this! November is flying by.

We are once again kicking off the Christmas Spirit Reading Challenge over at Christmas Spirit, with the annual Christmas Spirit Read-a-Thon!

Details:
  • Read-a-Thon dates: Monday, November 21 at 12:00am CST until Sunday, November 27 at 11:59pm CST (adjust your time zone accordingly) 
  • You do not have to be signed up for the Christmas Spirit Reading Challenge to participate (but I sure would love for you to join us!) 
  • I am not requiring that you read only Christmas/holiday books during the read-a-thon, but I hope you will pick up at least one holiday tale, even if it's just to read some children's books with your kids or some holiday short stories 
  • to check in on Twitter, we'll use hashtag #CSreadathon 
  • as usual, you do not have to have a blog to participate...feel free to link up and check in from Goodreads, Facebook, Twitter, etc. AND interact with us in our Facebook group


If you're interested in joining us for the Christmas Spirit Reading Challenge, which runs all season long, you can do so at my Christmas blog, Christmas Spirit. Would love to have you!

I will announce prizes on Tuesday. We won't have many this time around, but for me, the present is Christmas reading. :-)

Hope I haven't forgotten anything. If you have any questions or notice something I've left out, please feel free to contact me via the contact tab.

SIGN UP!

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.


Photobucket

Follow on Bloglovin

8 comments:

  1. I just finished a Christmas read-a-thon, and I've been anxiously awaiting your sign-up! Looking forward to more holiday reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I put the wrong link up so if you could delete #3 that would be great. #4 is what I meant to put lol. Sorry about that. I guess I should've had more coffee before signing up. Anyway, I am excited for this readathon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited for the readathon. I always look forward to a week dedicated to Christmas books -- it gets me in the holiday mood!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to reading Christmas books.
    Thanks.
    Carol Smith
    penelope223@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excited for this! I'll be combining it with the Tome Topple Readathon I'm also doing right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the invite, Michelle! Does anyone have any good recommendations for a Christmas-themed romance novel or erotic novel? How about a Christmas memoir?

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds fantastic. I wish that I knew about it earlier. I just recently finished Ho Ho Ho RAT, but am always game for more Christmas reading.

    ReplyDelete
- See more at: http://www.techtrickhome.com/2013/02/show-comment-box-above-comments-on.html#sthash.SyglVmdY.dpuf
- See more at: http://www.techtrickhome.com/2013/02/show-comment-box-above-comments-on.html#sthash.SyglVmdY.dpuf