Once again kicking off the Christmas Spirit Reading Challenge (the 5TH year, I might add!) at The Christmas Spirit, it's the Christmas Spirit Read-a-Thon...and this year it's a week long. Yay!
- Read-a-Thon dates: Monday, November 24 at 12:00am CST until Sunday, November 30 at 11:59pm CST (adjust your time zone accordingly)
- You do not have to be signed up for the Christmas Spirit Reading Challenge to participate (but I sure would love for you to join us!)
- I am not requiring that you read only Christmas/holiday books during the read-a-thon, but I hope you will pick up at least one holiday tale, even if it's just to read some children's books with your kids or some holiday short stories
- to check in on Twitter, we'll use hashtag #CSreadathon
- as usual, you do not have to have a blog to participate...feel free to link up and check in from Goodreads, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- If you're interested in joining us for the Christmas Spirit Reading Challenge, which runs all season long, you can do so at my Christmas blog, The Christmas Spirit. Would love to have you!
If anyone is interested in donating prizes or hosting a giveaway or mini-challenge, please contact me using the contact tab above.
Authors...read-a-thons are always a great way to promote your books...and they don't have to be about Christmas (but if they are, that's great too!). Please contact me if you'd like to contribute.
Hope I haven't forgotten anything. If you have any questions or notice something I've left out, please feel free to contact me via the contact tab.